Thursday, July 7, 2011

Don't let this happen to you!

I don’t think my dentist is a real orthodontist?help please I’ve had my braces for over 4 years and I’m 16 years old. I have a pretty bad overbite.
Like our dentist is my parent’s friend so she trusts her but I don’t.
She’s been doing my braces and it’s really weird like I have an overbite and she put a bite ramp which she made herself with that dental adhesive, the one where they glue your brackets on. then that didnt work because it came off and food was stuck under it. Yeah gross I know.
then she gave me rubber bands, that worked kind of but then she was like this isn’t fast enough and stuff and there was no progress.
So then she said that i might need a tooth extraction and I’m thinking in my head “Aren’t there other ways? Isn’t that the last thing you want to do?”
I’m really shy so I can’t really say it to her face so I’m going to ask my mom to tell her next time.
Also my two front teeth aren’t even like level. Like they’re straight but from the side you can see they’re uneven
What is your opinion on this?
Also I looked her name up and it said she was an oral surgeon/dental hygenist
is an oral surgeon the same thing as an orthodontist?
Please help D:

No comments:

Post a Comment