Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day of The Children pictures from around Fresno Chaffee Zoo

Gabe spinning the prize wheel
Meet 50 year old White Swan "Bella" who is
legally blind but can trumpet loud,
Kangaroo time!

An Emu looking over the fence

Bright and early setting up

Cheryl speaks Spanish 

Cheryl's better half setting up

Elephant tribute statue named "Nosey"
Couple of feathered friends 

Feeding time

NBC Peacock

"Hey I could be on Pier 39"

Big Condor

"I got 30 days for littering"

"Can you do this?"

It's a Flamingo party"

"OK I have a big mouth"

He's just chillin'

I took this picture like 5 times before it came out

A Kokaburra

One hump or two?

"You try going to a year without water and see how you look"

A pretty Cockatoo 

"Redrum, Redrum"

Ah lovebirds 

Spinning The Unique prize wheel

Lettie catching a breather

African Elephant

"I love snacks"

A line to spin our wheel

"Congrats you win"

We love our future patients


No comments:

Post a Comment